The KuKu web application framework provides a system for developing Perl
applications using a web browser for the user interface.
Perl is bundled with the download and installs automatically when KuKu is installed.
- Linux / Unix
- MS Windows
- Applications built on one platform will run on the others with no code changes
Web Application Framework
- Built-in web server
- Template processor for dynamic web page creation
- Applications are network accessible
- Applications are multi-user accessible
- File manager
- browse file structure
- upload / download files
- view / edit files
Web Browser for User Interface
- MS Internet Explorer
No SDK needed
- Build web applications directly on an Android device or any of the other
- Access from another computer using your web browser provides the
convenience of using a full size screen and keyboard
- Applications are written in Perl
- Utilizes a template processor for building dynamic html web pages for the
- Create base files for building an application
- Package an application for release
- Download packages from web sites
- Install application packages
All file contents are © Copyright Codatech, Inc. 2003-2014.
All rights reserved.